Miri May, a spanish lady from Galicia has covered The Vogues hit "Five O'Clock World" (1965), which has also been covered in french by Noel Deschamps (A six heures c'est fini in 1966) and Julian Cope in 1988.
Produced by Dutch baroque pop multi-instrumentalist Jacco Gardner. The original song was featured in the The Big Fish film by Tim Burton as well.
Order your 7'' here: saturnorecords.com/about-us.html
- Model for Carlotta Cardana's 'Mod Couples' project. The pictures are exhibited in reputable galleries all over the world.
- Miri has been the female model of A/W 12 Hush Puppies by Hemingway Design campaign, photographed by Dean Chalkley
- She has danced Northern Soul in UK Charts number one music video 'Love me again' by John Newman, as well as finding the majority of dancers that appear on the video. It was directed by Vaughan Arnell
- She appears in a small acting role in Stubborn Heart 'I need someone' music video, available on Youtube.
- New York Times newspaper has released on their website a video to promote an upcoming film about the dance style where Miri has also participated as a Northern Soul dancer.
- Danced for 123 Magazine short film 'Young Souls' by acclaimed music photographer Dean Chalkley
released April 19, 2012
Vocals - Miri May
Guitar and Backing Vocals - Fabio Mongelli (The Hunchmen, The Lysergics)
Drums, Bass, Mellotron, Post Production - Jacco Gardner (The Skywalkers)
Photography - Camila Leme