Miri May has found inspiration from the album "En vivo en el politécnico" 1967 by Los Monjes, a 60s garage mexican band to make this cover of their song "Tú eres mi angel" produced by Jacco Gardner.
Order your 7'' in saturnorecords.com/about-us.html
- Model for photographic project 'Mod couples' by Carlotta Cardana which is being exhibited in reputable galleries all over the world.
- Miri has been the female model of A/W 12 Hush Puppies by Hemingway Design campaign, photographed by Dean Chalkley
- She has danced Northern Soul in UK Charts number one music video 'Love me again' by John Newman, as well as finding the majority of dancers that appear on the video. It was directed by Vaughan Arnell
- She appears in a small acting role in Stubborn Heart 'I need someone' music video directed by Elaine Constantine (Northern Soul The Film), available on Youtube.
- New York Times newspaper has released on their website a video to promote an upcoming film about the dance style where Miri has also participated as a Northern Soul dancer.
- Danced for 123 Magazine short film 'Young Souls' by acclaimed music photographer Dean Chalkley
released April 19, 2012
Miri May - Vocals
Fabio Mongelli (The Hunchmen, The Lysergics) - Guitar
Hugo Van de Poes (The Skywalkers) - Drums
Jacco Gardner (The Skywalkers) - Vox Continental, Bass, Post - production
Dale Simpson - Artwork
Camila Leme - Photography